Application for a
cagreens User Account
Please read the statements below and answer all questions
A user account provides you with a cagreens.org email alias that will forward to your regular email address. You must have a user account to access any cagreens directory where web pages are hosted.
Please cut-and-paste the following form into an email and send it to
- Have you read the “Acceptable Use and Terms of Service” policy and agree to abide by its rules and guidelines?
- What is your contact information?
- With which county Green Party are you active?
- What tasks will you use this account for initially (examples: web maintenance for a committee, working group, county, etc.; general IT support; special projects)?
- What name do you want for your cagreens.org alias address ( [name]@cagreens.org )?
- This alias will forward to the address entered above unless otherwise specified here.
NOTE: You must use SSH2 or SFTP protocol for secure file transfers to and from a cagreens directory.
Microsoft Windows users
If your file transfer client does support these secure protocols, we recommend the freeware WinSCP (http://winscp.net/eng/index.php).
Please get MacSFTP and MacSSH (http://pro.wanadoo.fr/chombier/) and/or NiftyTelnet SSH
Unix (including Linux, Mac OS X, and xBSD) users
Read this page - http://web.greens.org/about/unix-ssh.html.